There are a variety of ways for data professionals and developers to automate and script the downloading of geospatial data from data.wa.gov.au.
Through the Toolkit you'll find a variety of How To guides, including -
- Download Geospatial Data using FME
- Download Geospatial Data using GDAL and ogr2ogr
- Download Geospatial Data Snapshots
- Using Geospatial Data Web Services in ArcGIS
- Using Geospatial Data Web Services in QGIS
We're planning to write articles similar to these for other tools, so if you're interested in using any other tools to automate downloading data please get in touch.