- [Preview Services] Digital sign-off of preview services within DUT. Finally, no more emailing around Word documents.
- [Application Status] Added a new workflow tracker that clearly and visually shows you the status of your application.
Reference: The Publishing a new geospatial dataset section will take you through each one of the phases in detail
- [Data Refreshes] Upload monitoring page that shows Live Uploads, Successful Uploads and Upload Errors to let you more easily see how your data refreshes are tracking.
- [Data Refreshes] Continue to update your live data (e.g. with its current data schema) while a change application for schema changes is assessed and progressed. We have also included a link from the change application to quickly jump to the active dataset.
- [Notifications] Additional email notifications between workflow phases to let you know the status of your application.
- [Dataset Management] Active datasets, applications and retired datasets now have their own pages.
- [Dataset Application] Added descriptions and help info in the dataset tabs.
- [Dataset Application] Removed “Cancel and Reload” button.
- [Dataset Application] Highlighted the "Review" for action.
- [Notifications] Fixed emails for failed loads not sending. Emails now send for successful and failed loads.
- [Notifications] Fixed reject comments not showing in emails. Comments now show in the Additional Information section of 'SLIP dataset application rejected' emails.
- [Contacts] Fix ability to change contact type at any time. You can now edit contacts and contact type at any time.
Feedback: If you see any more please get in contact and let us know.
- [Browser Compatibility] Retiring a dataset workflow: Internet Explorer does not support drop-down calendar function and we recommend that you use Chrome.