- [Notifications] A new business rule validation would be put in place to ensure that at least one contact for a dataset has the Email Alert checkbox checked.
- [Change Tab] The change tab will be visible for both Data Custodians and SLIP Admin for any future reference and queries throughout the lifecycle of a dataset.
- [Notifications] Successful load email notifications will be disabled by default to prevent unnecessary emails being sent and received by Data Custodians. Currently, custodians can opt for email alerts as part of contact setup under the contact tab. This option is meant to send email notifications only when there is a failed data load.
- [UI] Begin New Application button changed to "Add New Dataset" to reflect purpose and functionality.
- [UI] Collapsible side menu and hover text changes.
- [Views Tab] Enforce display of mandatory attributes (objectid; shape) for publishing purposes.
- [Work Flow] Remove previous properties (values) from Active, Superseded and Retired dataset records.
- [Upload Monitoring] Fix refresh and display on upload monitoring page for Internet Explorer (IE).
- [Notifications] Fix retirement reason and comments not showing in workflow email for retirement request.
Feedback: If you see any more please get in contact and let us know.