- [UI] Added Sorting, Paging and Search functions to all pages
- [Views] The Services section now includes all available options for publishing services to both Basic Authentication and Esri Token Authentication sites.
- [UI] To improve the loading performance of pages 'Activation Date' column has been removed from the display view of the Active Datasets page.
- [Change] The Reason for Change and Admin Change Comments are now mandatory and will also be included in the workflow email notifications.
- [UI] The Checklist on the requirements section of the Review tab now contains hyperlinks to enable quick navigation to outstanding mandatory requirements.
- [UI] Column name change from Application Stage to Application Status on the Applications page for consistency.
- [Applications] Updates to the workflow management buttons, with hover text, to reflect who (Data Custodian or SLIP Admin) needs to take the next step to progress the Application:
- Edit = Draft (Custodian to complete, Application has not been submitted to SLIP Admin)
- View = Admin to Action
- Assess = Custodian to Action