- [Supported Data] Added support for datasets containing Z (elevation) and M (Linear referencing) values. Note, for existing Active datasets, datasets that are currently live, a change request will be required to include M and or Z values.
- [Work Flow] Digital Sign Off part 2. Preview and Production Service URLs will be added to a new Sign Off tab that will be activated at the Data Assessment and Preview phase. Once your dataset application has been approved and the data successfully uploaded, a preview service is set up and SLIP Admin will populate the Service URLs fields on the Sign Off tab. From here on these URLs will always be visible in a data set record and an automated email will be sent containing both the Preview and Production Service URLs for your records. For existing Active datasets, SLIP Admin will populate the current Preview and Production Service URLs.
- [Retire Workflow] To improve the workflow and notifications an extra phase has been added for retiring a dataset. The new "Retirement Scheduled" phase will indicate that a dataset is scheduled for retirement, during this phase the pending retirement will be communicated to customers, the dataset will remain "Active" until the dataset has reached the "Retired" phase and has been removed from SLIP data services.
- [UI] Allow upload of zipped files that contain a folder with contents, not just the contents of a file geodatabase (FGDB) or shapefile zipped directly. This update will allow both methods of zipping a file.
- [Notifications] Added 'Global Agency Contact' so failed dataset loads that are not recognised, due to a feature class name mismatch, triggers an email to the registered data custodian email address. In this release, the Agency Contact will be created during the set-up process by the SLIP administrator, for existing data custodians the SLIP administrator will populate the Agency Contact on behalf of data custodians.
- [Attributes] Removal of the ability to add attribute details manually, data structure must be defined by uploading an example dataset. This will reduce the risk of duplicated feature class names and human error when creating a new dataset record.
- [Proposed Retirement Date] Fixed data range to accept dates =>14 days (2 weeks) from the current date. Note added for Internet Explorer (I.E.) and Firefox users that date format required is MM/DD?YYYY.
Feedback: If you see any more please get in contact and let us know.