The Custodian’s responsibilities in relation to the operation of SLIP are the following.
- Ensure it has sufficient ownership, authority, approval or control of the Custodian’s Data to enable it to be published on SLIP.
- Ensure the Custodian’s Data is accurate and fit for use and publishing on SLIP.
- Provide SLIP with the latest and most accurate version of the Custodian’s Data which it has available at the time of publication, including all relevant metadata.
- Provide a suitable arrangement or system, for the continual supply of the Custodian’s Data to SLIP via interfaces made available to the Custodian or other service.
- Provide up-to-date Custodian Data in the update frequency notified to the Service Provider and Users at: http://data.wa.gov.au.
- Select the appropriate Access Level and appropriate licence regime for the Custodian’s Data that is published on SLIP. This is entirely the Custodian’s decision and the Custodian accepts sole responsibility for it.
- Provide during normal business hours, support for Users of the Custodian’s Data and make every reasonable effort to analyse any incidents regarding the Custodian’s Data within 14 days of the incident being identified by the Service Provider, a Custodian or User.
- Comply and act in accordance with:
- any reasonable procedures, policies, direction or instruction from the Service Provider, including in regards to the usage, service, system and storage capacity of SLIP; and
- all ancillary SLIP Custodian documentation accessible at: http://data.wa.gov.au, as created by the Service Provider and varied from time to time.
- Ensure that any licence terms relating to SLIP and the SLIP software are not obscured, altered, or removed.
- Ensure that any information required to access SLIP (such as login IDs and passwords) will be securely treated as confidential information and not disclosed to anyone other than the Custodians authorised personnel.
Info: Click the below link to view and download the full Terms and Conditions for Shared Location Information Platform (SLIP) data custodians.